Time-saving wall repair method for drywall. The empty space behind is no longer a problem. RK PLASTERPLUG is an actual repair solution that restores a drywall almost to its former state unlike traditional cosmetic repairs. The end result is a perfectly finished flat surface, which can be drilled same as new walls.
How to repair a wall with RK Plasterplug:
- Measure the size of the hole and choose the correct plug size.
- Drill or saw the hole to correct size. The hole should be slightly smaller than the Plasterplug, for example for a 12 mm plug you should drill the hole to 11 mm.
- Sand and clean the edges of the hole.
- Apply filler and insert the plug.
- Make sure the plug is slightly recessed and apply filler on top.
- Allow for 1-5 hours’ drying time and sand excess filler.
- Paint the wall and you’re done!
- Restores wall integrity
- Quick & easy to use, saves time
- You can use multiple plugs together to repair larger holes
- Does not shrink - ready at once
- Perfect finish
- Suitable for drywall surfaces and wood
- Countless repair options
- Patented and award-winning wall repair innovation